- Partner of the Firm REQUENA ABOGADOS, S.C.
- Law Degree from the Pan-American University (Universidad Panamericana (UP)).
- Specialist in matters related to Procedural Fraud, Corporate Criminal Liability or Criminal Compliance, Environmental Criminal Liability, Computer and Personal Data Criminal Liability, Financial Criminal Liability and Criminal Liability of Public Officials.
- Professor of Criminal Law in the Universidad Panamericana (UP).
- Guest Professor of the National Criminal Sciences Institute (Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Penales (INACIPE)).
- Guest Professor of Emory Law School, Course on Technical Skills and Oral Litigation, Atlanta, USA.
- Professor of the Diploma in the Adversarial System and Oral Proceedings, Universidad Panamericana (UP).
- Author of the book: “Fraude Procesal, Dolo en los procedimientos administrativos y judiciales” (Procedural Fraud, Willful Intent in administrative and judicial procedures), Publisher Porrúa.
- Author of the book: “Gobernanza, Reto en la relación Estado-Sociedad” (Governance, Challenge in State-Society relations), Publisher Lid.
- Author of the Book: “CiudadMx 360, Modelo de ciudad Inteligente” (Mexico City 360, Smart City Model), Publisher Lid.
- Founder of “Leyes para tu Bien®” (Laws for your Well-being), #LeyesParaTuBien
- Trial Techniques and Advocacy Skills Instructor´s Program, at Emory University School of Law.
- Author of the book: “Nacionalismos Emergentes”, Editorial Lid.
- Independent Adviser, for the Instituto Mexicano de Mejores Prácticas Corporativas, A.C.
- Diploma in Anticorruption by the International Chamber of Commerce México (ICC Mexico) and the Universidad Panamericana (UP).
- Diploma in Prevention of Money Laundering by the Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México .
- Author of the book: “Compliance Legal de la Empresa”, Editorial Lid.
- Conference speaker on various matters.
- Author of articles in various magazines and specialized platforms.
- Board Member of México Unido Contra la Delincuencia (MUCD) (Mexico United Against Delinquency).
- Board Member of the Instituto Mexicano de Mejores Prácticas Corporativas (IMMPC) (Mexican Institute of Best Corporate Practices), Mexico City.
- Member through REQUENA ABOGADOS, S.C., of the American Chamber/México (AMCHAM).
- Member of the Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados de México (BMA) (Mexican Bar Association).
- Coordinator of hte Criminal Law Commission of the Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados de México (BMA), for the period 2008-2012.
- Was a member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE) (National Association of Corporate Attorneys).
- Board Member of the US-Mexico Bar Association (USMBA) for the year 2014.
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Criminology in the Centro Internacional de Estudios Superiores, A.C.
- Human and Civil Rights, in the International Academy for Leadership of the Friedrich-Naumann-Stifftung in the Federal German Republic.
- Management Program for Lawyers at YALE School of Management, USA.
- Vice-President Hospitality of the Mexico City Chapter of Entrepreneur Organization (EO), for the period 2008-2009.
- Speaker in the Forum “El Fraude Procesal en Materia Laboral” (Procedural Fraud in Labor Matters) in the State of Mexico 2014.
- Training for Trainers in Adversarial Criminal System Matters, at the Centro de Estudios de Justicia de las Américas (CEJA) (Center of Justice Studies of the Americas), in the city of Santiago de Chile.
- Advanced Cross-Examination Techniques, at California Western School of Law, San Diego, USA.
- Litigation Techniques in Oral Proceedings, at the California Western School of Law and the Instituto de Estudios Comparados en Ciencias Penales y Sociales (INECIP) (Institute of Comparative Studies in Criminal and Social Sciences), in the city of Rosario, Argentina.
- Certified Trainer in the Adversarial System of Criminal Justice, at the Secretaría Técnica (SETEC) (Technical Secretary), 2012-2014.
- Adversarial Criminal System, X Annual Litigation Summit, of the Latin American Bar Association.
- Member of the Workshop for preparation of exams in relation to the adversarial criminal system of the Institute of Federal Judiciary-Judicial School.
- Seminar on Legal Obligations of Companies, ANADE.
- Seminar on Prevention of Money-Laundering in the Company, THOMSON REUTERS.
- Techniques for interviewing and detecting deceit, ASIS International.
- Corporate Governance at YALE School of Management, USA.
- Criminal Liability of Legal Entities, PGR-INACIPE.
- Military Criminal Law, PGR-INACIPE.
- Seminar on “Competitive Strategy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage”, YPO/WPO and Harvard Business School.
- Seminar on “Criminal Liability of Legal Entities ", ITAM.
- Advanced Negotiation Program, The University of Michigan.
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Graduate of the Program “Advice in Action” in the IPADE Business School.
- Certification in Corporate Crisis Management: Mastering the skills to prevent disasters in the Company, ASIS International, Mexico Chapter.
- Criminal Attorney, writes articles in #RedForbes in FORBES México
- Criminal Lawyer, columnist in EL SEMANARIO,
- Collaborated as a columnist in EL ECONOMISTA.
- Criminal Lawyer, holder of the #DerechoReservado column.
- Pro Bono Award 2010 granted by the Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados (BMA).
- Federal District Attorney General (Procuraduría General de Justicia del Distrito Federal (PGJDF)) (1993).
- Handling of Pro Bono matters in benefit of Public Assistance.
- Support to the Mexican Bar Pro Bono Foundation.